My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the innerworld outside finally arrived ..........






well...... as I mentioned a few posts back, I would post a few images from my graduation exhibition (which some may think a continuation of the corpus christi parade ,but which I assure you is in a slightly different context !)
I am still on a wave ,with all the favourable attention the work has received and will probably become unbearable,should it continue.
I am so very relieved to have reached this place. It has been fantastic hearing peoples reaction to what has been for so long a mainly hidden and private undertaking.....BUT ,one that always wanted to reach the outside.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks jessica ! and welcome to my blog :)